Cake Depot Stock Clerk/ Stocker
Reports to: Manager / Assistant Manager
Your duties will include counting inventory, adding price tags to items and putting products on shelves according to our organized system. A capable Stock Clerk/ Stocker should be able to handle a variety of tasks and responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- – Manage and maintain the storage conditions of goods received.
- – Coordinate retail space activities, dispose of trash and manage the cleanliness of the storeroom.
- – Provide friendly customer service since you will be working in a visible space on the floor while arranging merchandise.
- – Stock the shelves of the location with product and keep inventory.
- – Receive merchandise that comes into the location and ensure that the merchandise is unloaded and stored according to established procedure.
- – Maintain the cleanliness of the store and enhance the appearance of the store by adopting the most appropriate display techniques.
Education and Experience
- – High School Diploma or equivalent.
- – Good reading and math skills.
- – Basic computer skills.
- – Excellent verbal communication skills and legible writing.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Ability
- – Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- – Excellent time-management skills.
- – Ability to remain calm and focused in a fast-paced environment.
- – Team spirit, with a customer-focused attitude.
- – Understanding of food safety practices.
- – Most of the time will be spent standing and bending.
- – Will be occasionally necessary to deal with long lines of customers.